Saturday, November 5, 2016

Sorry I haven't posted in a while

Long story short, I am no longer using the smiledirectclub aligners. I started getting this constant dizziness in Feb. 2016 and I wanted to make sure that it was not the aligners, so I stopped using them and got a refund.. Which they do not give you back hardly any of your money if you decide you no longer want them. Remember that if you are thinking about refunding! I only got back about $150 and I paid in the $300 deposit plus three months of $99! So, that kind of sucked, but my health comes first.

I kept them out for a few weeks but I still had dizziness. We just moved in June from Hawaii to Oklahoma, so I was/am still jobless and I couldn't afford the payments anyways so I canceled.

I have been 24/7 constantly lightheaded/dizzy this whole time and I couldn't deal with my aligners anymore for the time being so I quit using them.  I want to get them again when I get a good job and have insurance of course.

If anyone has any questions about my dizziness or anything just comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever find out the cause of your dizziness? I was considering straightening my teeth this way but if the trays are toxic then no way! I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever find out the cause of your dizziness? I was considering straightening my teeth this way but if the trays are toxic then no way! I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the doctor thinks it's some type of headache. He prescribed me some medicine that helps but it doesn't totally go away. I'm just glad that I have something that can help with my dizziness. I don't think it was the aligners but I really have no evidense that it was not them or that it was. I think if it was them though I would've gotten better by now but that's not the case. I just happened to have a completely different health problem at the same time that I got the aligners. Hope you have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete